Ok peeps, if you’re anything like me, you’re a bit of a food addict. Not too long ago, I just couldn’t get enough junk food. Burgers, fries and cola was a pretty common meal with my fast paced lifestyle, and I’d always get it upsized. If I went for a pizza, I’d just keep on eating until there was nothing left in the box. And at a restaurant, the main course was never enough – bring on the dessert menu!!
I knew things had to change. My weight was getting out of control. I just kept on eating, and on top of that, I was a bit of a sloth too. Nothing quite like curling up on the couch for a Game of Thrones marathon. Hehe!
So one night, I was out for a girls night and one of the ladies brings a friend who’s a personal trainer. One of those stick looking chicks that makes you sick. Well, as the night went on and we got a few drinks in us, we started chatting and I realised she wasn’t just a skinny bitch, she was actually quite nice. As the conversation move to towards our careers, she told me about the immense satisfaction she gets from improving people’s lives. Not just their health, but also their self esteem, their mental state and their relationships. And she let slip the simple fundamental that she teaches her clients:
“Eat less than you burn”
It’s apparently that simple. I wish!!! That means not only to I have to get out and exercise, but I have to cut back what I’m eating too! How the hell am I going to do that?
My life is so hectic, that fitting any exercise in is rarely an option, and as for food, well, I just love it too much.
So she lets me in on a secret. A few of her clients have been trying out this product that claims to not only help you burn fat faster, but also acts an an appetite suppressant. While her clients are obviously exercising too, she’s seeing much faster results from the guys and girls and who are on this product.
Their website states that this product is made with the highest quality ingredients, in an FDA approved facility in the USA.
So what are the benefits of Phen375?
I don’t know if this is a wonderdrug. The big question is “does Phen375 work?” Well, some of the known benefits of Phen375 include:
- Being comprised of all natural ingredients
- Safe for everyday use
- Assists in boosting your metabolism
- Helps to control food cravings so you eat less
- You’ll consume less calories
- You can burn fat easier
- You may even see a boost in energy levels
- It’s significantly cheaper than surgical weight loss procedures such as liposuction or lap bands
- Will assist in weight loss without an exercise plan, although combined with regular exercising, greater results are likely.
Is Phen375 Safe?
It’s always important to ask this question when you’re putting something new into your body. Unfortunately, it’s not something we normally do when a doctor prescribes us medication. We take it on blind faith that they know what they’re talking about, when in most cases, they probably have no idea what synthesise chemicals they’re feeding us.
So is Phen375 safe? As I mentioned before, its made with completely natural ingredients (which I’ll list out below). There’s no nasty synthetics in there, making it safe to swallow with virtually no observed side effects to date.
There have been reports by the odd customer relating to mild dizziness, headaches and changes to sleep pattern. Whether or not this is related to Phen 375 specifically, or the changes in lifestyle associated with it such as eating less, is uncertain.
Whenever you change your diet, your body is going to react and by all accounts, these symptoms were temporary with people who persisted.
What is in Phen375?
So here’s all the goodies. Many of these ingredients can be found separately as specific weight loss supplements sold by the major brands in the health nutrition industry. The boffins here have done their research and mashed them together in the right quantities to give you the maximum benefits. So here goes:
- 1,3-Dimethypentylamine Hydrochloride is the ingredient that boosts your metabolism, which is crucial for your weight loss success. A faster metabolism means you’ll burn more energy while you’re not exercising.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine will help your body to use fat more efficiently as an energy source. Consequently, you should feel a boost in energy as your body taps into this source.
- Capsaicin-1.12 is awesome as it naturally raises your body temperature. Imagine eating a chilli, well thats what this does. And that change in temperature requires energy. And where’s that energy going to come from? I think you know!
- Eurycoma Longifolia is a great bit of eastern medicine, coming from Indonesia. Not only is it a natural fat burner, but it also helps to maintain muscle density
- L-Carnitine is a common weight loss supplement, which moved stored fat into the bloodstream where it can be converted to energy
- Sympathomimetic Amine which is also a metabolism booster. Again, a faster metabolism means your burning energy faster when you’re at rest.
Does Phen375 Work?
So we’ve spelt out what’s in Phen375, and clearly it’s an awesome list of natural weight loss ingredients which when combined should almost be some kind of super pill!
So the big question really is does Phen375 work? The answers are spelled out pretty clearly on the official Phen375 website, so I recommend clicking through read what they have to say. Here’s a few brief lines from the website…
Phentemine 375 incorporates a powerful combination of five ingredients. Each of these ingredients are highly refined and produced in a pharmaceutical environment. This guarantees to deliver the strongest and purest product humanly possible to produce.
These pharmaceutical grade compounds start to work instantly to burn away large amounts of body fat; forcing your body into high gear, even when it wants to slow down.
By taking Phen375 you will experience:
- Weight loss of 3lbs-5lbs per week (on average)
- Increase your body’s fat burning ability
- Increased metabolism
- Suppressed appetite
I’ve compiled a few more customer reviews so you can read what real people think and see the results they’re actually getting.
Is the Xivital Appetite Suppressant an alternative to Phen375?
This is one of the top sellers and you’re bound to find it in your local pharmacy. It seems that Xivital is advertised everywhere, TV, newspapers, catalogues, and consequently, it’s damn expensive! It’s not uncommon for this one the be over $100 a bottle! Often it will be on sale at a cheaper price but you’ve got to hunt for it, and who’s really got time for that?
Xivital uses natural ingredients, such as orange peel which helps to line the stomach wall to give the sensation of being full already. A great product, but the price is a killer.
So most importantly now…
Where can I buy Phen375?
I’ve done some shopping around, and searched Amazon and eBay, and discovered the only place to buy is direct from the manufacture’s website. There are some similar products on Amazon, and surprisingly none on eBay.
I’ve also noticed the great thing about the manufacturer’s website is that they regularly have some sensational deals going, with free bottles if you buy a certain amount. I don’t know about you, but I love a great deal!